I read about this on Crafts From the Cwtch and it seemed like just the thing to get me organised for the next year.
Basically it is just working out my knitting (and crocheting) goals for the year, posting a list, and then every Sunday posting about my progress. I'm using my Rav queue and my UFO pile as a starter for my list.
- Aidez, a cabled cardigan (I've JUST cast on this)
- Moonlight Sonata Scarf
- Some mittens or gloves for myself, maybe Bella's Mittens or Wine and Roses Mitts. These are completely different, so I could do both!
- A slouch hat for myself, I like a few: Slouchy Copy Cat Hat, From Norway with Love,
- A Fair Isle sweater, maybe Autumn Rose Pullover, Bonbon,
- Owls sweater
- Beer Gloves
- Finish at least 2 pairs of socks ( I have about 5 unfinished socks hanging around!)
- Finish Shalom, or use the yarn (Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Aran) for something else