Rainy Long Weekend

Close up blocking
It's a long weekend here in Australia, and it's pretty cold and miserable.

Saturday was busy, I headed into the World Wide Knit in Public Day in Sydney, watched Pirates of the Caribbean 4 in 3D, and then we wandered around the city checking out the amazing light sculptures for the Sydney VIVID light festival. Lots of buildings, including the Opera House, have light patterns beamed on to them, it is so cool. The Fire Dance at Campbell Cove was one of the most amazing things I've ever seen, they had fire jets to choreographed to the sound of music. I absolutely loved it!

I finally joined Pinterest and played on that all morning, it's a great way of keeping inspirational pics together, I just need to find more boards to follow. If you're on Pinterest, please let me know in the comments so I can follow you!

Today will be spent doing pleasant things:

Walking: In my gumboots to the library
Gumboots
Eating: Porridge with golden syrup
Knitting: Appalachia hat
Blocking: Lace Ribbon ScarfBlocking lace ribbon scarf
Reading: Started Early, Took my Dog
Drinking: Tea

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

I'm on pinterest! I think I'm NessaMcTastic on there. I haven't pinned anything in the last two weeks but that's because my internet has been dodgy. I promise that I'll be pinning again soon!