I thought I’d done hardly any crafting over 2011, but looking through my photos, I completed nine projects. I also started some UFOs that I will try and finish in the next few months, and I may have completed some other small projects that I didn't take photos of!
My favourite project was the Echino handbag, I used it all the time, and still love the fabric. While in Japan last year, I picked up some more Echino fabric in a more neutral colour, so I’m definitely going to make another bag, more like a tote.
I also in 2011:
- took part in the Knitting and Crochet Blog week, and posted a blog post every day for a week
- ran the City to Surf (a 14km run) and raised over $700 for the Cancer Council in memory of my dad who died at the beginning of the year
- went on a fantastic trip to Fukuoka, Japan
- started a new job
- lost over 13kgs doing Weight Watchers
- attended Brown Owls (my local craft group) meetings and
- started regular Pilates classes