Updating my blog, and things I liked this week

I have finally got back to this blog. I thought I'd start today by changing around templates etc, but Blogger have added new features, and what used to take me hours, took about 10 minutes! I still need to change my header, but for the moment it's fine.

I've also been adding some new blogs to my feed, if anyone has any good suggestions for sewing/knitting/general craft blogs, please let me know! I usually check Google Reader on my phone when I'm catching the bus or waiting for something. I star anything I like or want to look at more closely, then go through the starred items when I'm actually at my computer. It saves time, and helps me from feeling overwhelmed by all the unread items on my reader!

A few things I starred in my Google Reader this week:

No comments: