Summer Wardrobe 2009-10

These are the things I'd like to make for my Summer wardrobe, I'd like to get at least a couple done before we go to Hawaii on 23rd of November!


  • The Maxi dress I've already mentioned a couple of times on this blog, Simplicity 3503


  • A beach bag, maybe blue and white stripes?


  • I'd like to make at least one pretty dress for one or two of the special events I have coming up: good friends wedding- semi formal, beach wedding - casual, 60th birthday, 30th birthday, and Races. Also my own 30th is in December, but I'm not sure what I will do to celebrate yet! I'm thinking of one of the dresses from Burda in Burda 06/2009, dress 128


  • Denim shorts refashioned from a pair of jeans


  • A casual jersey/knit dress based on pattern from Sew U Home stretch by Wendy Mullin


  • A few cute cotton skirts, using A-line skirt pattern from Sew U by Wendy Mullin, including a plain black knee-length for work, and a weekend one, maybe out of some echino fabric like this one

Well, I think that is sufficiently ambitious!

1 comment:

2paw said...

I love that dress pattern. Making myself a few dresses is my summer goal this year too. And I love cotton skirts, I drafted my own pattern for an A-line but I am thinking of some pencil skirts for this year. I hope to see some of your sewing exploits!!!